noviembre 18, 2010

Beautiful melody.


Everybody needs inspiration, everybody needs a song.
Beautiful melody, when the nights so long...
Cause there is no guarantee that this life is easy.
When my world is falling apart, when there is no light to break up the dark; that's when I look at you.
When the waves are flooding the shore and I can't find my way home anymore...
That's when I look at you.
When I look at you I see forgiveness, I see the truth.
You love me for who I am like the stars hold the moon... Right there where they belong and I know I'm not alone.
That's when I look at you.

You appear just like a dream to me, Just like a kaleidoscope colors that cover me. All I need, every breath that I breathe...

Don't you know you're beautiful.(melody)



Gracias, te amo.

6 comentarios:

L dijo...

apa apa que final! ...
:)

Engreído dijo...

Es una bonita canción.

Pablo Vargas dijo...

Nunca la había escuchado, y la verdad que me parece una buena canción, me gusto bastante!

Un enorme abrazo, gracias por estar siempre presente ;D

Julio Mohr dijo...

Que bonito pensamientoo!!! que bonito es el amor!!

2M dijo...

Si este blog es de Tacna me avisas ... saludos..

Leonel dijo...

Hola, hace tiempo que no pasaba por aquí, un abrazo muy grande.

www.munoztigre.blogspot.com